Prep: 15 m | Cook: 40 m
Hidden Valley Cheese Squares
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 40 m
- Total 55 m
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Mix all ingredients together. Pour into a lightly greased baking dish. Bake for 35–40 minutes or until center is firm. Cut into squares to serve. This can be served as a side dish or as an appetizer, if cut in small squares.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.