Hidden Valley Chicken Sticks
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 6 m
- Total 21 m
- 2 packets (1 ounce each) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 2½ cups pineapple juice
- 6 (about 1½ pounds) chicken skinned, boned, cut in cubes, breast, halves, or ribbons
- 1. Prepare dips mix according to package directions.
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together juice and prepared dip. Pour off and reserve half of juice mixture for dipping sauce. Add chicken to remaining marinade and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- 3. Remove chicken and place on skewers, reserving marinade for basting. Grill over medium-hot charcoal briquettes or broil until done, about 5–6 minutes, brushing occasionally with marinade.
- 4. Serve hot with reserved dipping sauce.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.