Prep: 15 m | Cook: 15 m
Hidden Valley Citrus Chicken
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 30 m
- ½ cup chicken broth
- packet (1 ounce) 1 Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast, halves
- 1. Heat the oil in a medium skillet. Add the chicken breasts and cook until brown on both sides.
- 2. In a small bowl, mix the seasoning mix, broth and marmalade, and stir until smooth.
- 3. Pour the liquid into the skillet with the chicken. Reduce the heat and continue to cook until most of the liquid has reduced, chicken is nicely glazed, and an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- 4. Serve immediately.
- 5. *Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.