Hidden Valley Cream Cheese Mold
- Prep 20 m
- Total 20 m
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup chopped green onions
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1½ teaspoons dill weed
- ¼ pound Bay shrimp
- parsley sprigs
- 1. Beat cream cheese with onions, dressing mix and dill weed until smooth. Pack mixture into 3-cup mold that has been lined with plastic wrap. Chill until firm, about 2 hours. Unmold onto serving plate, gently removing plastic wrap. Arrange shrimp around mold.
- 2. Garnish with parsley. Serve with crackers.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.