- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 pound fresh cod or halibut, fillets, cut into strips
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- freshly ground pepper
Place the dressing, flour, egg and bread crumbs in four separate bowls.
Lightly coat each fish stick with dressing then dredge in the flour.
Dip in egg and then dredge in breadcrumbs until evenly coated.
In a large deep pan, heat the oil until shimmering.
Carefully drop the fish in the oil and cook for 5 minutes or until golden and crispy.
Remove the fish from the pan and drain on paper towels.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.