Prep: 15 m | Cook: 10 m
Hidden Valley Fish Sticks
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 25 m
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 pound fresh cod or halibut, fillets, cut into strips
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- freshly ground pepper
- 1. Place the dressing, flour, egg and bread crumbs in four separate bowls.
- 2. Lightly coat each fish stick with dressing then dredge in the flour.
- 3. Dip in egg and then dredge in breadcrumbs until evenly coated.
- 4. In a large deep pan, heat the oil until shimmering.
- 5. Carefully drop the fish in the oil and cook for 5 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- 6. Remove the fish from the pan and drain on paper towels.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.