Hidden Valley® Ranch Fried Chicken
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 40 m
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 3 lb chicken cut into 8 pieces, rinsed, patted dry
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- vegetable oil for frying
- 1. Place chicken pieces in shallow baking dish. Pour 1 cup of dressing over the chicken.
- 2. Chill covered for at least 1 hour. Remove chicken from the dish. Shake off any excess marinade. On a large plate, mix flour, salt and pepper. Roll each piece of chicken in the seasoned flour until evenly coated. In a large deep skillet, heat the oil to 375°F.
- 3. Fry the chicken for 5 to 7 minutes on each side until juices run clear and an internal temperature of 165°F has been reached.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.