Hidden Valley Glazed Baby Carrots
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1-oz. packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix cooked
- 4 cups ready-to-eat, peeled, baby carrots
- 1. In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar together with the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix.
- 2. In a large skillet, melt the butter together with the sugar mixture for 3 to 5 minutes over a medium heat or until bubbly.
- 3. Add the carrots and let cook covered for 7 to 10 minutes or until the carrots have softened slightly.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.