Hidden Valley Layered Artichoke and Roasted Pepper Spread
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts drained, chopped
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons fresh, minced parsley
- ⅓ cup roasted red peppers rinsed, drained, chopped
- 1. Blend dressing mix with cream cheese; set aside. Stir together artichokes, peppers and parsley. In a 3-cup bowl lined with Glad® Cling Wrap, alternate layers of cheese and vegetable mixtures, beginning and ending with a layer of cheese. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 2. To serve, invert the prepared spread onto plate; remove plastic wrap. Use a butter or cheese knife to spread on crackers, crusty bread, or sliced veggies.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.