Hidden Valley Pinwheel Sandwiches
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 green onions minced
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese softened
- 2¼ ounces sliced ripe olives rinsed, drained
- 4 12-inch flour tortillas
- 4 ounces diced chilies rinsed, drained
- 4 ounces diced pimentos rinsed, drained
- 1. Mix cream cheese, dressing mix and onions until blended. Spread on tortillas. Blot dry pimientos, chilies and olives on paper towels. Sprinkle equal amounts of pimiento, chilies and olives over cream cheese mixture. Roll tortillas tightly in Glad® Cling Wrap. Chill at least 2 hours. Cut rolls into 1-inch pieces. Discard ends. Serve with spirals facing up.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.