Hidden Valley Pinwheel Sandwiches
Hidden Valley Pinwheel Sandwiches Recipe
- Serves: 3 dozen
- Prep Time: 25 min.
- Main Ingredient Cheese
- Main Ingredient Vegetables
The perfect food to take to parties & potlucks, etc. Always have to double up on pinwheels, they go fast. People love it when the pinwheel sandwiches arrive. A friend of mine showed me how to make these really great-tasting sandwiches.
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 green onions minced
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese softened
- 2¼ ounces sliced ripe olives rinsed, drained
- 4 12-inch flour tortillas
- 4 ounces diced chilies rinsed, drained
- 4 ounces diced pimentos rinsed, drained
- Mix cream cheese, dressing mix and onions until blended. Spread on tortillas. Blot dry pimientos, chilies and olives on paper towels. Sprinkle equal amounts of pimiento, chilies and olives over cream cheese mixture. Roll tortillas tightly in Glad® Cling Wrap. Chill at least 2 hours. Cut rolls into 1-inch pieces. Discard ends. Serve with spirals facing up.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 11 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by debeadgirl Great Finger Food! These are fun to make and take to potlucks and gatherings. Everyone loves them and always ask for the recipe. Be sure to drain your veggies very well to prevent the mixture from loosing it's texture. Patting dry with a paper towel really helps. Because they freeze so well, during the holidays I make a double batch and freeze one, then just take it out when I need it. I recommend slicing them and placing on a serving plate while still frozen before putting in the fridge to thaw, and they'll be ready when company comes, or if traveling, take the rolls with you directly from the freezer and slice them up when you get there, easy! 07.04.15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Fluff Good Recipe This is a good recipe to have as an appetizer at home or pot luck dinner. My family likes it. Tasty. 05.18.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by teachercrissy so versatile My family loves these they are so versatile you can change the recipe up a bit. 04.01.14
Rated 3 out of 5 by shan01 tastes great tastes great but I found it a little complicated to make 03.28.14
- 2015-11-25 T06:40:03.971-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_11, tr_11
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_196, prod, sort_default
3 dozen PT25M 4.3 of 5