Hidden Valley Ranch Bread
Hidden Valley Ranch Bread Recipe
- Main Ingredient Veggie
- Meals & Dishes Dinner
- Meals & Dishes Late Night
- Meals & Dishes Sides
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1 packet (1ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 loaves French bread or Italian bread, cut in half lengthwise
- Spread the butter and then sprinkle the dressing mix evenly on the bread halves. Place under the broiler for 2–3 minutes, until golden and the butter begins to seep and bubble. Serve hot.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 585 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by joeytwotone yummy Great flavor and easy to make. 06.30.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sena Yummy! This is so easy and delicious! My whole family loved it! 06.30.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by RipperK Sweet Revenge How many of your family members put Hidden Valley on your lasagna or spaghetti? Mine do. Blend it with the garlic bread for a sweet delight. 06.30.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by augiei3 Mmmm Good! I make this very often.... Soooo good! 06.29.14
- 2016-04-28 T06:47:10.655-05:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_585, tr_585
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_624, prod, sort_default
4.7 of 5