Hidden Valley Ranch Bread
Hidden Valley Ranch Bread Recipe
- Main Ingredient Rice/Grain
- Meals & Dishes Dinner
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1 packet (1ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 loaves French bread or Italian bread, cut in half lengthwise
- Spread the butter and then sprinkle the dressing mix evenly on the bread halves. Place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes, until golden and the butter begins to seep and bubble. Serve hot.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 585 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by joeytwotone yummy Great flavor and easy to make. 06.30.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sena Yummy! This is so easy and delicious! My whole family loved it! 06.30.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by RipperK Sweet Revenge How many of your family members put Hidden Valley on your lasagna or spaghetti? Mine do. Blend it with the garlic bread for a sweet delight. 06.30.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by augiei3 Mmmm Good! I make this very often.... Soooo good! 06.29.14
- 2016-02-04 T06:49:21.907-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_585, tr_585
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_624, prod, sort_default
4.7 of 5