Hidden Valley Ranch Cheese Dip
Hidden Valley Ranch Cheese Dip Recipe
- Serves: 3 cups
- Product Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- Main Ingredient Cheese
- Meals & Dishes Dips
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened, add milk if necessary
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped green onions
- pretzels and/or corn chips
- sliced vegetables
- Blend Cheddar cheese, cream cheese and dressing mix together. Garnish with green onion.
- Serve with pretzels, corn chips or vegetable dippers.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by hel130 Hidden Valley Ranch cheddar cheese dip sandwiches I spread this on Italian bread, baked them in an oven and served. They were so flavorful. Sure to be a favorite, and quick and easy 11.20.13
- 2016-02-13 T06:58:05.460-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_224, prod, sort_default
1-1 of 1
3 cups 5 of 5