Hidden Valley Ranch Cheese Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened, add milk if necessary
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped green onions
- pretzels and/or corn chips
- sliced vegetables
- 1. Blend Cheddar cheese, cream cheese and dressing mix together. Garnish with green onion.
- 2. Serve with pretzels, corn chips or vegetable dippers.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.