Prep: 30 m | Cook: 1 h
Hidden Valley® Ranch Creamy Chicken Kiev
- Prep 30 m
- Cook 1 h
- Total 1 h 30 m
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon chives chopped
- 1½ cups unseasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 packets (1 ounce each) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter at room temperature
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken rinsed, patted dry, pounded to a ½-inch thick, breast, halves
- salt freshly ground, pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the butter and the seasoning mix and stir until well blended. Spread the butter evenly over each chicken breast, then sprinkle the chicken with the chives. Roll the chicken breast up and fasten with a toothpick.
- 3. In a bowl, whisk the eggs together with the milk. Place the bread crumbs on a large plate. Dip the chicken breasts in the egg mixture to coat evenly. Shake off the excess egg mixture, then roll in bread crumbs.
- 4. Arrange the chicken breasts in an oiled baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5. Bake covered for 45 to 50 minutes or until juices run clear.
- 6. Let stand covered before serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.