Hidden Valley Ranch Grilled Chicken Mock Thai Marinade
- Prep 1 h
- Cook 40 m
- Total 1 h 40 m
- ¾ cup water
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 (3 pounds) roaster chicken cut into 8 pieces, skin removed
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1. In a bowl, whisk the seasoning mix together with the peanut butter, water and vinegar until smooth. Place the chicken in a Glad® Food Storage Zipper Bag with the marinade and seal. Turn the bag and let the chicken marinate for 1 hour.
- 2. Preheat the grill.
- 3. Remove the chicken from the bag and discard any leftover marinade. Grill the chicken, turning once, over indirect heat for 30 minutes, or until juices run clear.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.