Hidden Valley Ranch Grilled Chicken Orange Dijon Marinade
Hidden Valley Ranch Grilled Chicken Orange Dijon Marinade Recipe
- Serves: 4 to 6
- Prep Time: 60 min.
- Cook Time: 40 min.
- Product The Original Ranch®
- Main Ingredient Chicken
- 1 (4 pounds) chicken cut into 8 pieces, rinsed, pat dry
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- In a small bowl, whisk the seasoning mix, orange juice and mustard together until smooth.
- In a large bowl, add the chicken and marinade. Chill covered for 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill. Discard marinade and grill the chicken for 20 to 25 minutes, turning often.
- Grill until an internal temperature of 165ºF is reached and juices run clear.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by noel Loved this marinade This is a quick and easy marinade for a fast moving family... 05.12.14
- 2016-04-30 T06:27:39.666-05:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_2
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_349, prod, sort_default
1-2 of 2
4 to 6 PT60M PT40M 5 of 5