Hidden Valley Ranch Grilled Chicken Orange Dijon Marinade
- Prep 1 h
- Cook 40 m
- Total 1 h 40 m
- 1 (4 pounds) chicken cut into 8 pieces, rinsed, pat dry
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the seasoning mix, orange juice and mustard together until smooth.
- 2. In a large bowl, add the chicken and marinade. Chill covered for 1 hour.
- 3. Preheat the grill. Discard marinade and grill the chicken for 20 to 25 minutes, turning often.
- 4. Grill until an internal temperature of 165ºF is reached and juices run clear.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.