Hidden Valley® Ranch Pretzel Bratwurst Dogs
Recipe courtesy of The Chew on behalf of Hidden Valley
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 25 m
- 1 lb. (5 links) bratwurst, boiled
- 3 tbsp. baking soda
- 1 lb. store-bought pizza dough
- 4 tsp. Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- Hidden Valley® Honey BBQ Ranch® to serve
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil add bratwurst and cook for 8-10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- 3. Bring 12 of water to a boil, season with salt and add baking soda.
- 4. On a lightly floured surface, roll pizza dough out 1/4-inch thick, creating a rectangle. Cut 5 pieces of dough into 5"X3" rectangles. Wrap each bratwurst in the pizza dough, pinching the edges to seal. Boil the wrapped bratwurst in the baking soda water for 30 seconds. Remove to prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix. Bake for 10 minutes or until pretzels are cooked through and golden brown.
- 5. Serve with Hidden Valley® Honey BBQ Ranch® dressing.
Tip: Perfect dish for a party —cut the bratwurst and pizza dough in half to make bite-sized appetizers.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.