Prep: 15 m | Cook: 15 m
Hidden Valley Ranch Sticks
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 30 m
- ½ packet (.5 ounces) Hidden Valley® Buttermilk Recipe Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 package (17¼ ounces) frozen puff pastry sheets
- 1 tablespoon poppy or sesame seeds
- 1. Thaw frozen puff pastry for about 1 hour at room temperature, or place in the refrigerator overnight. The dough is easier to work with when it is very cold.
- 2. Brush the two sheets of pastry with the melted butter. Sprinkle with the dressing mix and seeds and press into the pastry with the palm of the hand. Cut each piece of pastry into 16 strips using a knife or a fluted pastry wheel cutter. Cut each strip in half.
- 3. Twist each strip to make a spiral. Place on kitchen parchment-lined baking sheets. Chill pastry thoroughly before baking for best results. At this point, pastry can be frozen or refrigerated overnight. Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake sticks for 12–15 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- 4. Cool on racks.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.