Hidden Valley Ranch® Twice Baked Potatoes
- 4 large baking potatoes washed, patted dry, pierce potato 6 – 8 times with fork
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Buttermilk Recipe Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons butter softened
- ½ teaspoon garlic minced
- ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ cup grated cheese divided into ½ cup portion and ¼ cup portion
- 2 green onions chopped
- paprika for garnish
- bacon bits
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Place pierced potatoes, not touching, on a large baking sheet. Bake potatoes in a 350°F oven for 1 to 1 ½ hours until done. Let them cool 10–15 minutes.
- 3. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, carefully scoop out flesh leaving ¼-inch of potato on the skin so they don’t break. Place potato skins on baking sheet and set aside.
- 4. In a large bowl blend the following ingredients until well blended and creamy.
- 5. Taste and adjust seasonings, if necessary.
- 6. Top with remaining ¼ cup cheese, green onions and bacon bits. Lightly sprinkle with paprika.
- 7. Return to oven until hot and cheese is melted, about 15–20 minutes.
- 8. Top with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing, if desired.
- 9. Make Ahead Tip: Prepare potatoes and let cool. Wrap each potato in Glad® ClingWrap and place in a Glad® Freezer Zipper Bag. Freeze for use at another time.
- 10. Or you can wrap in Glad wrap and put in Glad freezer bag and freeze for use at another time.
- 11. To cook frozen potatoes: Preheat oven to 350°F. Place potatoes on baking sheet and loosely cover with aluminum foil. Bake about 45 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15–20 minutes or more until potatoes are hot.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.