Prep: 15 m
Hidden Valley Seafood Dip
- Prep 15 m
- Cook m
- Total 15 m
- ¼ cup chili sauce
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup cooked crabmeat or shrimp, finely chopped
- 1 ounce Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- crackers or assorted vegetables, for dipping
- 1. Combine shrimp, sour cream, chili sauce and dips mix in medium bowl. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- 2. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.