Hidden Valley Sour Cream Pear Dip
Write a review
- 5 fresh pears
- enough orange juice to cover pears
- ½ teaspoon ground tarragon
- ¼ cup fat free sour cream
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Organic Dressing
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1. Cut pears in half and remove core. Cut each half into four slices. Place sliced pears in a bowl and cover with orange juice. Let sit for 5 minutes then remove pears from juice. This will help to keep the pears from turning brown. Combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Transfer dip into a small serving bowl. Put serving bowl in center of a large plate and surround with pear slices. Serve.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.