Home on the Ranch Pork Sliders
Write a review
- ½ cup cracker meal
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup canola oil, for frying
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed, sliced ½-inch thick
- 2 eggs
- 2 packets (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, divided
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 8–10 Hawaiian sweet rolls or dinner rolls
- 1. In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream and two teaspoons dressing mix. Refrigerate ranch mayonnaise until ready to serve.
- 2. In shallow bowl, combine cracker meal and one tablespoon dressing mix; set aside. Lightly beat eggs in a shallow bowl; set aside.
- 3. Between two pieces of plastic wrap, pound pork tenderloin slices to ¼-inch thick; set aside. In a large frying pan, over medium-high heat, heat canola oil. Empty remaining dressing mix packets onto a large plate. Dredge each pork patty into mixture to coat both sides. Dip each into egg mixture then press into cracker meal.
- 4. When oil is shiny, place pork patties in frying pan. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove and place on a paper towel–lined plate. Serve on desired rolls with ranch mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato and condiments of your choice.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.