Prep: 5 m | Cook: 25 m
Home on the Range Ranch Potatoes
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 25 m
- Total 30 m
- 1 tablespoon canned chipotle peppers in abobo sauce
- 2 pounds Idaho potatoes peeled, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 3 tablespoons butter softened
- salt and pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup half-and-half
- 1. Place potatoes in large pan with water over high heat and boil until tender but still firm, about 15–20 minutes.
- 2. Heat butter, half-and-half, and peppers in sauce pan over low heat until combined.
- 3. Drain potatoes and place in mixer with butter sauce. Add dressing mix and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.