Home on the Range Ranch Potatoes
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon canned chipotle peppers in abobo sauce
- 2 pounds Idaho potatoes peeled, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 3 tablespoons butter softened
- salt and pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup half-and-half
- 1. Place potatoes in large pan with water over high heat and boil until tender but still firm, about 15–20 minutes.
- 2. Heat butter, half-and-half, and peppers in sauce pan over low heat until combined.
- 3. Drain potatoes and place in mixer with butter sauce. Add dressing mix and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.