Honey BBQ Pork Chops with Grilled Oranges
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Honey BBQ Dressing
- 4 bone-in pork chops, about 5 oz. each
- 2 tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1. Preheat the grill.
- 2. Brush the chops on each side with the oil.
- 3. Grill the chops for about 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Place the onions and orange slices on the grill and grill for another 3 to 5 minutes or until grill marks appear and the onion has softened. Brush both sides of the chop with dressing and continue to cook until a temperature of 145°F is reached. Let stand 3 minutes.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.