Honey BBQ Steak Salad
Write a review
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Ranch Honey BBQ Dressing
- 6 cups shredded romaine leaves
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp. pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 16 oz. grilled steak, thinly sliced
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, add the lettuce, tomatoes, onion, pine nuts and dressing. Toss until well coated. Divide the salad evenly between 4 plates. Top with the steak and crumbled feta.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.