Prep: 5 m | Cook: 1 h 10 m
Honey Pepper Drummettes
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 1 h 10 m
- Total 1 h 15 m
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼-½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 dozen chicken drummettes
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1. Wash and dry the drummettes. Reserve in a Glad® Food Storage Bag.
- 2. In a small saucepan heat together the honey, dressing mix, mustard, black and cayenne peppers. When the honey is completely melted, cool slightly. Pour this mixture over the drummettes. Marinate 4–24 hours. Bake uncovered, in a 375°F oven for about 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until brown and glazed. Turn drummettes once after 40 minutes of baking.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.