Hot Dog Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 beef hot dogs, cooked and diced
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- ¼ cup pickle relish
- ¾ cup diced red onion
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add hot dogs, mustard, relish, and onion. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.