Prep: 5 m | Cook: 10 m
Hot Ranch Sausage Dip
Prep 5 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 15 m
- 1 pound mild Italian sausage, removed from casing
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 1 1-oz. package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 1. In a large skillet set over medium-high heat, cook the sausage, breaking up with a wooden spoon into small crumbles, until no longer pink inside.
- 2. Add cream cheese, diced tomatoes, and dips mix, and cook, stirring, until cream cheese is melted. Pour into a bowl and serve warm with tortilla chips, for dipping.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.