Hot Vegetarian Ranchwich
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 40 m
- 3-4 oz. tofu
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 slices of whole-grain bread, toasted
- 6 cucumber slices
- 4 tomato slices
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 onions
- 1. Press tofu slices between paper towels to absorb excess moisture. Pour 2 tablespoons dressing over tofu. Marinate for 20 minutes.
- 2. Place tofu on cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven at 350ºF for 15 minutes. Turn over and bake 5 minutes or until bubbly.
- 3. Meanwhile, spread toasted bread with the remaining 2 tablespoons of dressing. Place baked tofu on one piece of toast.
- 4. Add slices of cucumber, tomato, onion and lettuce leaves. Top with second piece of toast. Cut in half diagonally.