Italian Meatball Sliders
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 30 m
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 8 slider size rolls sliced horizontally
- 1 cup mozzarella finely grated
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, combine seasoning mix with ground beef and salt. Mix well and form into 8 equally sized meatballs. Place meatballs on a baking sheet. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until cooked through. Warm pizza sauce in microwave or on stovetop. Form sliders by placing 1 meatball on each roll, then top with sauce and cheese.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.