Write a review
- ½ cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup finely sliced spinach leaves
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon chopped, fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Roasted Garlic Ranch dressing
- 1 (10-inch) sun-dried tomato basil wrap or tortilla
- 1. Stir together chicken, spinach, cheese, tomatoes, basil and dressing. Spoon onto wrap and spread to edges; roll up. For entertaining, slice into 1-inch pinwheels
- 2. Note: Dried sun-dried tomatoes have more brilliant red color than the ones marinated in the jar. Best to use wrap at room temperature.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.