Hidden Valley Wraps
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 10 ounces Monterey Jack cheese slices, or cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces sliced turkey breast
- 2 large avocados peeled, seeded, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes thinly sliced
- 4 12 inch tortillas warmed
- shredded lettuce
- 1. Blend together dressing and cream cheese. Among the tortillas, evenly layer half the turkey, sliced cheese, dressing mixture, avocados, tomatoes and lettuce or sprouts, leaving a 1-inch border around edges. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients.
- 2. Fold the right and left edges of tortillas into centers over the filling. Fold the bottom edge toward the center and roll firmly until completely wrapped. Place seam side down and cut in half diagonally.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.