Jalapeño Popper Dip
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 15 m
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup finely shredded yellow cheddar cheese
- 1 4-oz. can fire-roasted green jalapeños
- ½ packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- ¼ cup toasted bread crumbs for garnish
- pita chips and assorted vegetables for dipping
- 2 slices white bread, cut into ¼-inch cubes
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2. In a medium bowl, stir together sour cream, finely shredded yellow cheddar cheese, fire roasted chilies, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix. Place into oven proof 4 x 4 inch baking dish. Bake until warmed through, about 8–10 minutes.
- 3. Remove from oven and garnish with toasted breadcrumbs. Serve alongside pita chips and assorted vegetables!
Preheat oven to 400°F. Place bread onto baking sheet and toast for 5-7 minutes, until golden. Remove and set aside until ready to use.