- ½ cup baby carrots cut in quarters lengthwise
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Cajun spice mix
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 can (2¼ ounces) sliced black olives drained
- 1 large onion cut into ¾-inch thick slices
- 1 bag (8.5 ounces) barbecue flavored potato chips
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 package (6 ounces) mixed lettuce
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1. Mix Cajun spices and black pepper in small bowl. Reserve half of the mixture for the onions. Season chicken thighs with ½ of spice mixture and refrigerate 2 hours.
- 2. Light grill using Kingsford® briquets. When coals turn to a white ash, add a handful of pre-soaked Kingsford® Hickory Chips. Brush grill grate with oil or coat with nonstick spray.
- 3. Place chicken on grill over indirect heat, covered for 25–30 minutes, or until temperature reaches 175°F–180°F.
- 4. Rub reserved spice mixture on both sides of onion rings and place on grill with chicken for the last 15–20 minutes, until tender but still crispy.
- 5. Remove chicken and onions from grill. Discard chicken skin and remove meat from bone, leaving it in large pieces. Set aside.
- 6. In a large bowl, mix lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, olives and cheese. Top with chicken and onion rings. Drizzle with barbecue sauce and ranch dressing and line potato chips around outside of bowl.
- 7. Serve immediately.
- 8. *May substitute with two chicken breasts. Grill chicken breasts over direct heat about 24–30 minutes.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.