- ½ cup baby carrots cut in quarters lengthwise
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Cajun spice mix
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 can (2¼ ounces) sliced black olives drained
- 1 large onion cut into ¾-inch thick slices
- 1 bag (8.5 ounces) barbecue flavored potato chips
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 package (6 ounces) mixed lettuce
- 8 chicken thighs
Mix Cajun spices and black pepper in small bowl. Reserve half of the mixture for the onions. Season chicken thighs with ½ of spice mixture and refrigerate 2 hours.
Light grill using Kingsford® briquets. When coals turn to a white ash, add a handful of pre-soaked Kingsford® Hickory Chips. Brush grill grate with oil or coat with nonstick spray.
Place chicken on grill over indirect heat, covered for 25–30 minutes, or until temperature reaches 175°F–180°F.
Rub reserved spice mixture on both sides of onion rings and place on grill with chicken for the last 15–20 minutes, until tender but still crispy.
Remove chicken and onions from grill. Discard chicken skin and remove meat from bone, leaving it in large pieces. Set aside.
In a large bowl, mix lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, olives and cheese. Top with chicken and onion rings. Drizzle with barbecue sauce and ranch dressing and line potato chips around outside of bowl.
*May substitute with two chicken breasts. Grill chicken breasts over direct heat about 24–30 minutes.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.