Recipe created by Kingsford® charcoal
- Prep 30 m
- Cook 12 m
- Total 42 m
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped plum tomato
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ tablespoon cayenne
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 large ears of corn in the husk
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing
- ¼ cup unsalted butter cut into chunks
- 1. Combine the ingredients for the sauce in a blender and puree until smooth. In a medium saucepan, bring the sauce to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly. Turn off heat and whisk in butter chunks until melted.
- 2. Brush corn with the sauce and wrap tightly in the husks. Grill over Kingsford® charcoal for 10–12 minutes, turning every 2–3 minutes to prevent the husk from burning. When cooked, peel back the husk and serve with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing for dipping.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.