Lamb Meatballs in Pita
Write a review
- 2 tsp. Greek seasoning mix or your favorite meatball spice mixture (garlic, oregano, salt, black pepper, onion, cumin, coriander, etc.)
- 1 lb. ground lamb
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Cucumber Dressing
- 4 6-inch pita bread rounds
- fresh mint leaves
- 1. Gently work seasoning mix into lamb.
- 2. Shape into 12 meatballs; place on baking pan. Bake at 400°F for 15–20 minutes.
- 3. Fill each pita with 3 meatballs, 3 tablespoons dressing and a sprinkle of mint, if desired.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.