Layered Vegetable Salad
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup cooked green peas
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 cup seasoned croutons optional
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- salt freshly ground, pepper
- 1. Evenly layer vegetables in each of four salad dishes. Spoon dressing on top of each salad or in between each layer. Top each serving with croutons, season with salt and pepper and serve.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.