- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Roasted Garlic Dressing
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 8 cups diced multicolored vegetables (such as carrots, fennel, bell peppers, red onion, fingerling or new potatoes, tomatoes)
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce torn into bite-size pieces
Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
In a small bowl, add the dressing, horseradish and Italian seasoning and stir until well blended.
In a large bowl, toss the vegetables with half of the dressing and season with freshly ground pepper. Roast the vegetables on a parchment lined baking sheet for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
In another bowl, toss the remaining dressing with both the spinach and romaine until well coated.
Arrange the salad on a serving plate or platter and top with the roasted vegetables and serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.