Leafy Greens with Italian-Style Caramelized Vegetables
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 30 m
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Roasted Garlic Dressing
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 8 cups diced multicolored vegetables (such as carrots, fennel, bell peppers, red onion, fingerling or new potatoes, tomatoes)
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce torn into bite-size pieces
- 1. Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- 2. In a small bowl, add the dressing, horseradish and Italian seasoning and stir until well blended.
- 3. In a large bowl, toss the vegetables with half of the dressing and season with freshly ground pepper. Roast the vegetables on a parchment lined baking sheet for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
- 4. In another bowl, toss the remaining dressing with both the spinach and romaine until well coated.
- 5. Arrange the salad on a serving plate or platter and top with the roasted vegetables and serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.