- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 green onions white and green parts, sliced
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken rinsed, patted dry, breast, halves
In a small bowl, combine the seasoning mix and cornstarch and stir until well blended. Reserve 2 tablespoons of this mixture. Sprinkle the remaining cornstarch mixture evenly over the chicken.
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter, and brown chicken on both sides.
In small bowl, stir the chicken broth, lemon juice, sugar, and lemon zest until well blended. Whisk in reserved cornstarch mixture until smooth.
Pour the cornstarch mixture into the skillet and cook stirring with a wooden spatula, scraping up and remaining brown bits and mixture has thickened.
Reduce the heat, return the chicken to the skillet and simmer for 15 minutes.
Serve immediately sprinkled with the green onion.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.