Lentil-Cucumber-Olive Garden Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips
- 1½ cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1½ teaspoons minced garlic
- ¾ cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with yogurt. Add garlic, cucumbers, lentils, cheese, and olives. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to thicken.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.