Lettuce-Wedge Salad with Bacon Ranch
- Prep 5 m
- Total 5 m
- 1 head (1¼ to 1½ pound) iceberg lettuce rinsed, cut into 6 wedges
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Bacon Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup reduced fat blue cheese crumbled
- pepper (optional)
- 1. Place a wedge of lettuce on each of six dinner plates and top with equal amounts of the tomatoes. Drizzle each serving with some of the dressing. Spoon equal amounts of the blue cheese over each serving. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.