Loaded Mini Baked Potato Bites
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 25 m
- Total 40 m
- 1 lb. baby red new potatoes
- ½ stick unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 1 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese (shredded, divided)
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp. chives, chopped
- 4 slices turkey bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1. Place potatoes into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 3–5 minutes until par cooked. Once cool enough to handle, carefully slice 5-8 slits, about 1/8-1/4 inch thick, in each potato almost to the bottom.
- 2. In a medium bowl, stir together the butter, half of the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix and half of the cheese.
- 3. Spread mixture in between each slice of potato. Top with remaining cheddar cheese. Bake for 15 minutes until the potatoes are tender and crispy on the outside.
- 4. Meanwhile, mix the remaining Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix with the sour cream.
- 5. Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly, and garnish with parsley, chives and crumbled turkey bacon. Dollop Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix sour cream on top.