Low Carb Cajun Salmon Patties
Recipe created by I Breathe... I'm Hungry... on behalf of Hidden Valley.
Write a review
- 1 14 oz. can pink salmon, drained with bones removed
- 2 oz. smoked salmon, roughly chopped, nova or lox style
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Cilantro Lime Ranch® dressing
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil for frying (or light olive oil)
- 1. Beat the egg and Cilantro Lime Ranch dressing in a medium bowl.
- 2. Add the salmon, almond flour, parsley and Cajun seasoning and stir gently until combined.
- 3. Form into eight 2½ inch patties.
- 4. Heat the oil in a non-stick sauté pan over medium heat.
- 5. Cook the patties (4 at a time) for about 2 minutes per side (or until golden brown).
- 6. Remove cooked patties to a paper-towel lined plate and keep warm until serving.
- 7. Serve with Hidden Valley® Cilantro Lime Ranch® dressing and wedges of lemon if desired.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.