Prep: 40 m | Cook: 15 m
Mediterranean Orzo Salad
- Prep 40 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 55 m
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup freshly chopped basil
- 1 box (16 ounces) orzo pasta
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 1 can (2¼ ounces) sliced, ripe olives drained
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Cook the orzo according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water and set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk the seasoning mix together with the olive oil, vinegar, and sugar until emulsified. In a large bowl, combine the orzo, olives, red pepper, and feta cheese with just enough dressing to lightly coat the salad. Chill covered for at least 2 hours. Serve garnished with the chopped basil.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.