Mediterranean Savory Dill and Cucumber Muffins
Courtesy of Taste of Home
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 26 m
- Total 41 m
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Cucumber Dill
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup 2% milk
- ¼ cup canola or vegetable oil
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- 2. Combine the dressing, eggs, milk and oil in a bowl; mix well. Combine the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl. Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just moistened. Gently fold in the bell pepper, cheese and olives. Divide the batter evenly among the 12 muffin cups.
- 3. Bake until the tops of the muffins are lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center of each comes out clean, about 25–26 minute. Let stand in the pan 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve warm or room temperature.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.