Mediterranean White Bean Dip
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Cucumber Dill dressing
- 15 oz. can of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced fine
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tbsp. salt
- ¼ cup Italian parsley leaves
- ground pepper to taste
- olive oil for drizzling (to taste)
- 1. Open the can of beans and drain into a colander. Rinse the beans under running water and set aside to drain while you gather the rest of the ingredients.
- 2. Place the beans, dressing, garlic lemon juice, salt and parsley in the work bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the mixture is creamy. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper, to taste. Transfer the bean puree to a small bowl. For a nice presentation, top the dip with a drizzle of olive oil and some additional chopped parsley.
- 3. Refrigerate or discard dip within two hours of preparation.
- 4. TIP: You can also serve this dip with baked pita triangles. Cut a package of pita into the small triangles. Brush the triangles on both sides with olive oil. Arrange the triangles on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt. Bake at 400°F in the oven for 10–15 minutes. Flip the triangles over halfway through their baking time.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.