- 1/3 cup Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Cucumber Dill dressing
- 15 oz. can of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced fine
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tbsp. salt
- ¼ cup Italian parsley leaves
- ground pepper to taste
- olive oil for drizzling (to taste)
Open the can of beans and drain into a colander. Rinse the beans under running water and set aside to drain while you gather the rest of the ingredients.
Place the beans, dressing, garlic lemon juice, salt and parsley in the work bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the mixture is creamy. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper, to taste. Transfer the bean puree to a small bowl. For a nice presentation, top the dip with a drizzle of olive oil and some additional chopped parsley.
Refrigerate or discard dip within two hours of preparation.
TIP: You can also serve this dip with baked pita triangles. Cut a package of pita into the small triangles. Brush the triangles on both sides with olive oil. Arrange the triangles on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt. Bake at 400°F in the oven for 10–15 minutes. Flip the triangles over halfway through their baking time.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.