Prep: 5 m | Cook: 6 m
Mexican Mac & Cheese Dip
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 6 m
- Total 11 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup minced onion
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ½ cup fresh or frozen and defrosted corn
- 1 cup cooked mini elbow or mini rigatoni noodles
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- chopped cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- minced jalapeño pepper, for garnish (optional)
- 1. In a pan set over medium heat, warm olive oil. Add onions and sauté until softened, about 4 minutes. Add chili powder, cumin, and corn and sauté another 2 to 3 minutes, until corn has softened slightly. Set aside to cool.
- 2. Meanwhile, mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add onion mixture, noodles, and ½ cup cheddar cheese. Refrigerate until ready to serve—at least 1 hour is best. Top with remaining cheese and, if desired, cilantro and jalapeno pepper, before serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.