Mexican Street Corn
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 15 m
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 lime quartered
- 4 ears sweet corn husks removed
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat a grill pan.
- 2. Rub corn with oil and place on the grill pan, turning corn so all sides are charred, about 6 to 10 minutes.
- 3. Remove from grill and brush with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing.
- 4. Top with Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5. Serve with lime quarters to squeeze over corn.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.