- 6 cups shredded iceberg lettuce or Romaine lettuce
- 2 cups corn chips crushed
- 2 cups cooked chicken diced
- 1 can (15½ ounces) black beans drained, rinsed
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1½ cups Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 small tomatoes stemmed, seeded, chopped
- 1 can (2¼ ounces) sliced black olives drained
In a large bowl, Combine lettuce, chips, chicken, beans and cheese with the dressing, and toss until well coated. Serve garnished with tomatoes and olives.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.