- ½ cup shredded Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1 box (9 ounces) small elbow pasta
- 1 can (15 ounces) red kidney beans rinsed, or garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Organic Dressing
- 1 medium red onion peeled, diced
- 1 cup freshly sliced mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper stemmed, seeded, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes seeded, diced
- 3 sweet Italian sausages cooked, sliced
- 4 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
- 4 tablespoons freshly chopped Italian parsley
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, rinse, and let cool.
- 2. In a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients and toss until well coated. Chill covered for one hour before serving.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.