- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup butter softened
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup chopped turkey ( ham, salami, chicken or roast beef)
- 1¾ cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
For sandwich filling, combine meat, cheese and dressing. Spoon filling over biscuit mixture; top with a spoonful of remaining biscuit mixture and bake 25 minutes.
For biscuits, whisk flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl. Blend in butter until mixtures resembles coarse meal. Stir in dressing and milk. Drop a heaping tablespoon of biscuit mixture into each muffin cup, filling only halfway. Press the biscuit mixture flat. Reserve extra mixture.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.