Prep: 15 m | Cook: 10 m
Mini Stuffed Mushrooms
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 25 m
- ½ cup chopped red pepper
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Cracked Peppercorn Ranch Dressing
- ¾ cups hot water
- 1 clove large garlic chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 cups unseasoned, small croutons
- 30 medium, (3-inch diameter), fresh mushrooms
- ⅓ cup chopped green pepper
- 1. Combine croutons and hot water in medium bowl; cover. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in Hidden Valley Cracked Peppercorn Dressing; set aside.
- 2. Remove stems from mushroom caps; chop stems. Cook and stir mushroom caps in butter in large skillet until lightly brown and tender. Arrange caps in shallow baking dish. Add ½-cup mushroom stems, peppers, onions and garlic to skillet. Cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender. Stir vegetables into crouton mixture. Spoon mixture into mushroom caps.
- 3. Broil 6 to 7 inches from heat source for 7 to 9 minutes, or until lightly brown and heated through.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.